Fully Managed Service
£75.00 inc vat
Our Fully Managed service is available to all landlords. Our fee for this service is £72 pcm with a one-off set up fee of £275 (£75 up-front and £200 taken from the first months rent once a tenant is found). We’ll handle everything from reference and Right to Rent Checks, to the Contract, Deposit Lodging, Rent Collection and maintenance thereafter. If your tenants leave, we’ll readvertise your property for free!
Our Fully Managed service is available to all landlords. This package includes marketing, so if you already have tenants in your property and do not require advertising, please use our Management Only Package.
Our Managed Services are only available for properties in England.
With all of our packages, you do the viewings so you get to choose who lives in your property.
Our fee for this service is £72 pcm with a one-off set up fee of £275 (£75 up-front and £200 taken from the first months rent once a tenant is found).
Our full management service includes:-
- Full advertising on all the major portals.
- Comprehensive tenant credit checks (this is free to the landlord, there is a fee to the tenant).
- An independent inventory, including photographs, documenting all aspect of the property and it’s condition.
- Tenant check in / check out, and 6 monthly interim checks.
- Notifying the local council and utilities providers of the new tenant details, including their tenancy start date.
- Collecting the deposit and lodging it with a Government-backed deposit protection scheme.
- Collection of the monthly rent, which will be forwarded to you together with a landlord statement.
- Chasing arrears, and issuing late payment notices as required.
- Handling all tenant maintenance issues, from leaking taps to floods, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Arranging your annual Gas Safety Check.
- Serving the appropriate notice to the tenant(s) when you want to terminate the tenancy.
- Right to Rent checks are included as of 1st February 2016.
If your tenants leave, we will find your next tenants for free, though there will be an additional £200 set up fee, which will be taken from the first month’s rent.