Our management takeover service is HASSLE FREE with NO SET UP COSTS.
With our simple pricing structure, you know exactly what you’re paying each month, with no hidden extras.
You can get the ball rolling by clicking here.
Fully Managed Service
Our fully managed takeover service includes:
* New contract and esigning (if required)
* Transfer of the deposit from your current agent
* Right to rent checks
* Rent collection
* 6 monthly interim checks and check out
* Arranging certificate renewals as required
* Arranging contract renewals as required
* Ensuring you are compliant with the latest legislation
* Managing any maintenance issues
* 24/7 emergency number for tenants
* End of tenancy deposit release, including handling any issues that arise
* Designated account manager
* Free readvertising
Part Managed Service
The part managed service is exactly the same as the fully managed service, with the exception of maintenance, which would be taken care of by your own contractors.
In addition to the monthly fee, you can expect to pay the following:
* Renewal of tenancy agreement
* Renewal of legally required certificates – charged at the prevailing rate on our website (click here). You can arrange these yourself if you would prefer.
* New tenancy set up fee – payable from the first month’s rent when new tenants are found. The advertising is free of charge.
* Reference checks
* Maintenance – (fully managed service only) you pay the cost of any maintenance. The maintenance cost charged to you is exactly the same as we are charged by the contractor. We do not add any commission or fees to their charges.