We’ve had a record year since we last wrote to you. Our managed service has gone from strength to strength, and the demand for our tenant-find only service continues to grow.
We have seen a significant increase in landlords switching to us from both High Street and Online Agents, who tell similar stories about poor customer service, poor communications, maintenance being marked up and unjustifiably high fees.
As ever, we’ve been listening to feedback and have introduced a viewings service which is available for any property under our managed service. We’ve also increased our staffing levels to to better handle the additional workload and will be doing so again this year.
In the past year we’ve: –
- Successfully finished testing Accompanied Viewings for our Managed clients (with a similar service to follow for our Tenant Find Only clients);
- Increased staffing levels to better handle demand for our management services;
- Introduced Featured Listings for commercial properties;
- Introduced an addon Commercial Rightmove Monthly Service (limited availability), and;
- Introduced several back-end efficiency changes which allow our staff to concentrate on providing great customer service to more clients.
In the next few months we’ll also be introducing: –
- A brand new website with a client area and the ability to edit your own adverts (yes we know, it’s been a long time coming!);
- New rent insurance products and Legal-only Protection (without rent guarantee) to cover the eviction process and costs;
- Fixed Price Maintenance Insurance (boiler, plumbing, electrics etc);
- Further increase staffing levels; and
- A more efficient way for managed tenants to log maintenance calls.
What prices are changing?
We’re happy to say we’re only adjusting the min/max caps on our managed services. The monthly percentage will stay the same so the majority of our landlords won’t notice any difference, but we do need to increase the caps.
Supplier costs have increased (including, yet again, another market busting increase from Rightmove!) but more importantly, and we hope you’ll agree, our team should be paid a fair salary for all their hard work and dedication.
We remain dedicated to providing you with the most cost effective alternative to high street agents, where fees of 10% to 15%+vat are the norm. We’re very careful on cost control, efficiency and supplier pricing and as ever, we’ll continue to monitor these as we continue to grow.
Tenant Find Only Service
Property Management Service
Part Managed: £199 setup fee, 4% pcm (Min £45pcm / Max £65pcm)
Fully Managed: £199 setup fee, 6% pcm (Min £69pcm / Max £99pcm)
Maintenance will continue to be charged to you at cost, and you can request a copy of the original supplier invoice at any time.
New: Accompanied Viewings Service (4 x 30 mins): £250
New: Additional 30 min slot: £60
New: If required – Keyholding or KeySafe Installation: £100
Commercial Advertising Services
New: EG/PropertyLink Featured Listing: £50 inv vat pcm
New: Rightmove Monthly Advertising Addon: £75 inc vat pcm
When will the new pricing start?
Our new pricing will take effect for new orders placed from 1st July 2023. Orders placed before 1st July or managed properties that have been with us for less than a year will move to the new pricing after their one year anniversary. All other managed properties will move to the new pricing from 1st August 2023.