**CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO TOUR**
Beautifully and recently restored to a very high specification with three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen-dining room with breakfast bar, double-height ceilings and traditional features throughout.
This two storey maisonette is located on a quiet street on the border of the Holmewood Gardens conservation area, with easy access to the transport hubs of Brixton, Herne Hill, Streatham Hill and the wide open spaces of Brockwell Park.
• Located just off Brixton Hill with regular 24/7 bus routes going to Brixton Tube in less than 10 minutes.
• Bedroom 1 – Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and fantastic light.
• Bathroom 1 – Boasts a walk-in shower, WC and utility area.
• Bedroom 2 – Double bedroom and with large window.
• Kitchen – Brand new German kitchen with bespoke built-in breakfast bar, dishwasher, induction hob, fridge, freezer and 2 ovens.
• Bedroom 3 – Second floor, large double bedroom with privacy, built in wardrobes and easy access to the family bathroom.
• Bathroom 2 – Family bathroom with large bath and shower.
• Loft – Unusually large amount of storage space.
Energy Efficiency Rating: 53, Band E
Please note, by submitting an enquiry regarding this property you agree that we may send your details to the landlord of this property so they may contact you in order to answer any questions, or arrange a convenient viewing time. STRICTLY NO AGENT OR SUB-LETTING CALLS.