We are pleased to offer this spacious 3 bedroom cottage in the village of Castle Hedingham. Located halfway down Nunnery Street, it is only a short drive/bus ride to the well equipped towns of Sudbury (with rail links to Colchester, Ipswich and London) or Halstead/Braintree (on to A120/M11).
The house is only a 15 minute walk from Hedingham School & Sixth Form, whilst De Vere Primary School is a mere 5 minutes walk.
This gas central heating, unfurnished property is available to rent immediately, subject to referencing, on the basis of a 6/12 months and rolling tenancy.
PLEASE NOTE – NO PETS.
• Large hallway
• Living room with fireplace
• Leading to dining area (through sliding glazed doors)
• Leading to conservatory
• Galley kitchen leading into spacious utility room
• Spacious landing (not pictured)
• Master bedroom with large, built in wardrobes/dresser
• Second double bedroom, also with built in wardrobes
• Single bedroom
• Bathroom with basin and shower
• Separate toilet
• Private, mature garden to rear with small pond, greenhouse and shed
• Off street parking in front of garage
• This property would suit couples and families.
Energy efficiency rating: TBC , Band – TBC
Please note, by submitting an enquiry regarding this property you agree that we may send your details to the landlord of this property so they may contact you in order to answer any questions, or arrange a convenient viewing time. STRICTLY NO AGENT OR SUB-LETTING CALLS.