Double room with private bathroom available in shared house. All bills included, inc BT’s fastest Broadband.
The fully furnished room includes a desk and 2 cupboards and faces over rear park. Good for couple or single.
Short let of 1 month is available with very flexible terms.
3 types of rent options:
(A)Long term £1,200 pm all inclusive (1 month’s rent required as deposit)
(B)Medium term £1,320 pm all inclusive (Half month’s rent as deposit required)
(C)Short term £1,440 pm all inclusive (NO DEPOSIT required)
If you start with Option C Short Let and decide to stay on longer, then the extra rent paid can be refunded back into your deposit. The longer your stay the cheaper the rent.
In Options A & B, if you leave before the minimum period, then you loose your deposit.
Give 1 month’s notice to quit in Option C or after the tie in periods in A & B.
PROFESSIONAL HOUSESHARE for mid 20’s to mid 40’s age range.
Nice friendly easy going non smoking people only please.
6 bedroom professional houseshare.
One reception room, large kitchen, garden & cellar storage.
This large house is fully furnished and complies with the latest fire & safety regulations and has a full licence from Hammersmith & Fulham with approved landlord.
Great professional houseshare.
Large kitchen (16ft by 14. 5ft) & garden.
House is about 4 mins from Barons Court tube on both Piccadilly & District Lines, Zone 2.
All bedrooms doors have personal digital locks and a safe in each room.
Weekly cleaning service
• Modernised spacious character 6 bedroom.
• Ground Floor: Hall, Single reception room, large kitchen, south facing terraced garden to the rear. (Basement cellar storage for barbq’s & bikes etc…).
Bed 6 is the rear reception room.
• First Floor: 3 double bedrooms. (2 en suites on this floor).
• Second Floor: Double bedroom and private bathroom.
• Top Floor: Double bedroom in loft with en suite.
• The house if fully furnished to a high standard with all things like an electric steam iron and ironing board, all cutlery & crockery etc…
• The reception room has three large Chesterfield leather sofas, colour TV with remote and Ceefax / Teletext.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with 2 electric ovens, 2 Bosch washing machines of which 1 is a spin dryer, 2 Bosch freezers, 2 larder fridges, microwave and much storage space for each person.
• Each bedroom has good storage space, firm orthopaedic mattresses and a desk.
• Bosch Worcester gas combination instantaneous boiler on maintenance contract.
• All rooms have digital personal door locks & safes.
• House is within the historic Barons Court Conservation Area.
• Newly landscaped rear garden terrace in Jan 2005.
• Firedoors & full smoke safety alarm system fitted June 2007.
ALL INCLUSIVE RENTAL includes the following:
• Use of your own bedroom & some with own bathroom / en suite and sharing the facilities in the rest of the house & garden.
• Council tax, use of electricity, use of gas, water, TV, TV licence, unlimited broadband included in the rent, weekly cleaning and communal cleaning items.
THIS HOUSESHARE WOULD APPEAL TO / BECAUSE:
• Professional who wants a conveniently located home with other friendly professionals in the mid 20’s to 40’s age range in a spacious, clean and tidy houseshare maintained to a high standard.
• If you are considering a one bedroom flat but want the sociable company of others and do not want the hassle of having to take time off work to organise utilities and other things for such a flat, then this could be for you.
• Very flexible terms
• House generally appeals to internationals, since fully furnished & all inclusive so very convenient.
• The house is located about 4 mins walk from Barons Court tube on both Piccadilly & District Lines, Zone 2.
• The District Line offers good access to the City while the Piccadilly Line provides east / west access to the West End or Heathrow Airport.
• Excellent nearby road access to the Talgarth Road / M4 into & out of London.
• Convenient local shops around Barons Court tube.
• Major shopping centres nearby in Hammersmith or in North End Road.
• The house has the advantage of backing on to an area of green open space facing south to the rear.
• Residents Car Parking can be arranged.
A Residents Street Parking Permit is available from Hammersmith & Fulham at around £100 for 12 months. Alternatively, you can pay by the hour at £1. 60 per hour Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm which works out at £12. 80 per day or £64 per week.
Sorry, no DSS, smokers or pets
Please note, by submitting an enquiry regarding this property you agree that we may share your details with the landlord of this property so they may contact you in order to answer any questions you may have and arrange a convenient viewing time.