- Spacious, one bedroom flat
- Close to Romford station, town centre, local shops and amenities
- Bus links and easy access to A127
- Ground floor
- Quiet development in well maintained grounds
- Allocated parking
- Large living room with patio doors that open on to South facing communal garden
- High spec bathroom
- Fitted kitchen
- Electric heating
- Secure entry system
- Airing cupboard in hallway
This spacious, one bedroom, ground floor flat is situated within walking distance of Romford station and town centre. The development is in a quiet cul-de-sac away from traffic noise and the grounds are well maintained. There is an allocated parking space at the front of the property.
The living room is large with double glazed patio doors opening onto a small patio and a South facing communal garden.
The bathroom is of a high spec with a bath, overhead shower and heated towel rail.
The double bedroom has mirrored wardrobes and a view of the communal garden.
The fitted kitchen includes white goods as well as an electric oven and hob and looks out to the communal garden.
Furnishing: Part furnished
Date available: 25th March
Sorry no pets