A purpose build first floor flat with own entrance and back garden in the popular Patcham/Hollinbury area of Brighton; Convenient bus services into town centre and good public transport link for travel into London; Schools, supermarkets, shops and GP services are all within walking distance.
– Own private entrance
– Lounge/dining area: provided with a dining table & chairs, fitted with gas fire place, TV and phone connection points.
– Bedroom 1: fitted with a large wardrobe, a dressing table, blinds and curtains; a built-in cupboard for more storage; easily accommodate a super kingsize bed or two single beds.
– Bedroom 2: Built-in cupboard, fitted blinds and curtains; a spacious size to accommodate a kingsize bed.
– Bathroom: a good size bathroom with bath and integrated power shower, WC and sink, and heated towel rail.
– Kitchen: fitted cupboards with a washing machine, large fridge/freezer, gas hob and oven.
– Gas central heating boiler and control is located in the kitchen.
– Outside store room for bikes etc.
– Private garden fitted with a washing line and a shed
All mains services.
There is free off road parking. The property is immediately available and is offered part-furnished as described above. The property can be available fully furnished if required.
The property is situated in a popular residential area with primary and secondary schools within walking distance. Supermarkets and other small shops, pubs are also within easy reach. Convenient bus services into town centre. For travel out of town, A27 and A23 are within 5 minutes; Preston Park train station is within two miles.
Please note, by submitting an enquiry regarding this property you agree that we may share your details with the landlord of this property so they may contact you in order to answer any questions you may have and arrange a convenient viewing time.