We have always been owner-funded, have no debts and will continue to provide you with outstanding customer service.
What services are changing?
We’ve been listening to your feedback and will be introducing several new services as well as continuing to improve what we already have. In the past year we’ve: –
- Introduced our self service Property Management Platform, Arthur;
- Increased staffing levels to better handle demand for our management services;
- Streamlined our tenant enquiry services to ensure leads get to you as quickly as possible;
- Updated our Scottish Letting Licence to provide services across Scotland; and
- Secured an exclusive deal with Estates Gazette:Propertylink, the UK’s leading commercial-only property website, making us the only online agent offering listings on their site.
In the next few months we’ll also be introducing: –
- A brand new website with a client area and the ability to edit your own adverts (yes we know, it’s been a long time coming!);
- Accompanied viewings for our Managed clients (with a similar service to follow for our Tenant Find Only clients);
- New insurance products including Guaranteed Rent-on-Time;
- Legal-only Protection (without rent guarantee) to cover the eviction process and costs; and
- Featured Listings for commercial properties.
Why are our prices changing?
Increased government legislation, supplier price rises, covid and record low property stocks have made the past couple of years challenging.
We appreciate it’s been difficult for you too. To help, we have been absorbing supplier price rises as much as we can.
Sadly the time has now come for us to make a few price changes. The good news is that not all our prices are increasing; many will stay the same and our Tenant Find Only service will actually reduce in price thanks to efficiency changes.
How are our prices changing?
We remain dedicated to providing you with the most cost effective alternative to a high street agent available.
Our pricing revisions reflect supplier price changes and time consumed to deliver each service. Where we’ve made the process more efficient or have negotiated a better deal, prices have reduced. Where staff time or supplier pricing has increased, we’ve unfortunately had to increase prices.
Tenant Find Only Service
Advertising on Rightmove & Zoopla: £99. We’re removing the “Zoopla only” option.
Bespoke tenancy agreement: £45
Deposit collection, protection and release: £20
Reference check inc full back office support: £49 per reference
Up to 2 reference checks inc full back office support (when ordered with advertising): £79
Student and guarantor reference check inc full back office support: £59
Deposit Statutory Declaration signing: £50
Property Management Service
Property maintenance has become increasingly challenging over the past few years. Along with constant legislation changes, the amount of time required to manage a property has risen. We’ve offset some of the increased monthly management fee by reducing the setup fee.
Part Managed: £199 setup fee, 4% pcm (Min £35pcm / Max £55pcm)
Fully Managed: £199 setup fee, 6% pcm (Min £60pcm / Max £95pcm)
New tenancy set up fee for existing managed properties: £100
Existing tenancy renewal: £45
Maintenance will continue to be charged to you at cost and you can request a copy of the original supplier invoice at any time.
Commercial Advertising Services
3 Months:£140 + vat
6 Months: £240 + vat
When will the new pricing start?
Our new pricing will take effect from 1st April 2022 for all new orders. Managed properties that have been with us for less than a year will move to the new pricing after their one year anniversary. All other managed properties will move to the new pricing from 1st May 2022.