Whether you just need help with the admin and legal side of things, or everything, including maintenance, we can help with our part and full property management solutions.
We may not be local to your property, but we always know someone who is, and along with our dedicated staff here in the office to make sure everything runs smoothly, we ensure all elements of your property management are well taken care of.
We use qualified, trusted and approved local inventory clerks and contractors to complete the elements of our service that require someone to visit your property. In fact, managing your property remotely is what allows us to provide the high quality service that we’ve become renowned for, at such a competitive price.
Our part managed service includes:
* 2 reference checks
* Contract, esigning and deposit protection
* Right to rent checks
* Rent collection
* Inventory, 6 monthly interim checks, check out
* Updating utilities and council
* Arranging certificate renewals as required
* Arranging contract renewals as required
* Ensuring you are compliant with the latest legislation
* End of tenancy deposit release, including handling any issues that arise
* Designated account manager
* Free readvertising
To begin, you select the part property management service by clicking here, and making payment of the upfront fee. You’ll then receive 2 emails. One contains your receipt, and the other contains your unique upload link for you to upload your property to our system.
Once you have uploaded your property details, and the advert is live (usually this is around 1 hr after the upload, if uploaded during working hours) you will start to receive viewing requests via email and text message. You contact any parties who are of interest to you, and show them around
If anyone is interested in taking the property, simply refer them back to us and we’ll take it from there.
Our fully managed service includes everything offered under the part management service, but also includes:
* Managing any maintenance issues
* 24/7 emergency number for tenants
When it comes to maintenance, the tenant will report any problems directly to us, and we will arrange for any fault to be fixed. You will be provided with a quote for the repair wherever possible, so that you have full oversight in the cost of any repair.
You can begin by clicking here.
No one likes hidden costs, so just to let you know, in addition to the monthly fee, you can expect to pay for the following:
* Tenancy renewals
* Safety certificates
* New tenancy set up fee & reference checks – payable from the first month’s rent when new tenants are found – Advertising is free of charge
* Maintenance (fully managed service only) – Note: we do not add any commission or fees to contractors charges