Luxury apartment in an award-winning new development in the heart of Wandsworth.
The flat offers fantastic accommodation on the 4th floor of The Beacon Tower in The Filaments.
* West facing flat with floor-to-ceiling windows, so great natural light throughout the day
* High-end fully fitted open plan kitchen/living room area, opening out onto a large balcony (big enough to fit a table, chairs and pot plants)
* Great size double bedroom with built-in wardrobe (also opening onto the balcony)
* Separate bathroom with large bath/shower, built-in storage cupboard, heated towel rail and de-mist mirrors
* Entrance hall with shelved storage cupboard and washer-dryer
* Underfloor heating throughout
* Incredibly well-insulated and energy efficient, with double-glazed window, so heating bills are very low
* Excellent transport links: a short walk to either Wandsworth Town train station (providing direct access to Clapham Junction, Waterloo and the City) or East Putney tube station (District Line), and a variety of local buses close by
* Also within easy walking distance are the cafes, restaurants and bars on Old York Road and the redeveloped Southside Shopping Centre and cinema complex.
Energy Efficiency Rating: 84, Band – B
Please note, by submitting an enquiry regarding this property you agree that we may send your details to the landlord of this property so they may contact you in order to answer any questions, or arrange a convenient viewing time. STRICTLY NO AGENT OR SUB-LETTING CALLS.