You are looking at a clean, pet free, furnished or unfurnished and well-presented three-bedroom house. The house is an end of terrace, situated in Empress Avenue E12 in the Aldersbrook Wanstead area, and benefits from the following:
1. Double glazed doors and windows
2. Central heating
3. A large lounge with wooden flooring
4. Beautiful fitted Kitchen, with integrated appliances, including an electric hob and dish washer
5. Dining Room / Kitchen diner
6. Down stairs toilet / cloak room
7. Decent sized Bathroom; tiled with a bath and Victorian style mixer shower taps. Separate electric water heated shower, Basin with Victorian style taps, bathroom mirror, radiator and commode
8. 1 Large double bedroom
9. 1 medium sized double bedroom with fitted cupboard
10. 1 smaller sized double bedroom with fitted cupboard
11. Pleasant front and rear gardens
12. Resident parking
13. Telephone sockets
15. Fast optical fibre connection via virgin media
16. The Energy Efficiency Rating for this property is D 67
17. Gas & electricity monthly/quarterly metered.
18. Council tax payable to Redbridge Council Band D.
19. All licences and certificates available for inspection
20. No Agency fees payable
The Landlord is ideally looking for a clean non-smoking, pet free, small family to occupy the premises.
Energy efficiency rating: 67 – Band D
Please note, by submitting an enquiry regarding this property you agree that we may send your details to the landlord of this property so they may contact you in order to answer any questions, or arrange a convenient viewing time. STRICTLY NO AGENT OR SUB-LETTING CALLS.