Recently fully refurbished, stunning 3 bedroom, well-proportioned house within easy walk of Orpington Station, High Street and within catchment areas of excellent local schools like Newstead Woods, St.Olave’s, Warren Road Primary, Perry Hall etc. Excellent links to London, very commutable and close to the glorious Kent countryside.
Well kept, modern décor, bright and with garage & driveway parking for multiple cars. The property boasts many attractive features. It is a well insulated and energy efficient house with plenty of space for a family, with a large beautiful and peaceful private rear garden. The property has three excellent double bedrooms, spacious living room with access to garden/patio and modern kitchen.
· 7 minute walk to Orpington mainline train station (15 mins to LondonBridge)
· 5 minute walk to Orpington High Street, shops and restaurants.(24hr Tesco Extra within walkable distance)
· 5-10 minute walk to leading local schools (St Olave’s, Newstead Wood, Warren Road, Perry hall)
· Excellent sized pleasant sitting lounge room with doors leading to patio/garden,
· Kitchen with washing machine, Hob,Oven, extractor
· Bathroom with shower, W.C. with toilet, basin,storage.
· Large beautiful rear garden (over 80-x32) with patio, lawn, shed etc.
· Large main double bedroom to front
· Double bedroom to front
· Family bathroom – tiled throughout, basin, shower, heated towel rail and separate W/C with basin.
· 3rd bedroom to side
· Access to the loft which is boarded giving huge storage space.
· Double glazed throughout
· Gas central heating with new Worcester boiler
Large Garage and shed with plenty of storage
Lounge – 15′ 11″ x 12′ 9″ (4.85mx 3.89m)
Kitchen – 10-11”x 8-7” (3.33m x 2.62m)
Bedroom 1 – 17.7- x 12-1” (5.36m x 3.68m)
Bedroom 2 – 15-6 x 11-1” (4.72m x 3.38m)
Bedroom 3 – 10-11 x 7-11” (3.33m x2.41m)
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Sorry, no students or pets
Energy efficiency rating: 58 – Band D
Please note, by submitting an enquiry regarding this property you agree that we may send your details to the landlord of this property so they may contact you in order to answer any questions, or arrange a convenient viewing time. STRICTLY NO AGENT OR SUB-LETTING CALLS.