New on the market and available immediately, this 2-bedroom maisonette is in an attractive period property, a converted Victorian workers’ cottage, located at the heart of west London. The property has been newly refurbished throughout to a high standard, boasting a new kitchen complete with brand-new appliances and a new bathroom, as well as all new carpets.
– newly refurbished characterful property located in a quiet cul-de-sac
– bright and spacious rooms, some with newly installed double glazing
– 2 double bedrooms
– kitchen with dining area
– brand new energy-efficient boiler and central heating system
– available furnished, semi-furnished or unfurnished, as you please
Close to great local amenities:
– shops of Holland Park Avenue
– bars, restaurants, market and cinema of Portobello Road
– Westfield shopping centre
– Westway Sports Centre
Boasting excellent transport links:
– 5 minutes walk to Shepherds Bush tube and overground stations
-10 minutes walk to Holland Park tube station
– 20 minutes walk to Notting Hill Gate tube station
Please note: Non-smokers only and no pets.
Please note, by submitting an enquiry regarding this property you agree that we may share your details with the landlord of this property so they may contact you in order to answer any questions you may have and arrange a convenient viewing time.