A recently refurbished three bedroom terraced house with good transport links. The property is in good decorative order throughout, with good room sizes and is offered furnished.
The property is located a short walk from Sudbury Hill Underground (Piccadilly) and main line stations, and is a mile from Greenford Underground (Central) and main line stations. There are also several bus routes with stops within a few minute’s walk. The property is 1.5 miles from the A40 main trunk road, and 9 miles from the M40 / M25 junction.
Horsenden Primary School is located at the bottom of the road.
The key features of the property are
• Open plan through lounge / dining area
• Fully equipped modern galley style kitchen with electric fan oven and gas hob
• Three bedrooms
• Recently fitted bathroom suite with bath / shower facilities
• Gas central heating
• Double glazing throughout with locking windows
• Off street parking to the front of the property
• Good sized back garden with shed
Please note, by submitting an enquiry regarding this property you agree that we may share your details with the landlord of this property so they may contact you in order to answer any questions you may have and arrange a convenient viewing time.